New exhibition - A Letter in Mind : a unique art event with all proceeds going directly to the National Brain Appeal.
This exhibition showcases over 30 anonymous works, including those by high profile artists and celebrities. All are priced at £80. So you could end up with an original artwork by a renowned artist for under £100!
The exhibition is being held in Queen Square Library, 1st Floor, 23 Queen Square until June 2016.
Please see our compilations page to view some of the earlier displays, selected handouts from which are linked below:
*Embroidered Minds: William Gowers & the Morris Family
*Teaching in Queen Square: from Brown-Sequard’s outpatient lectures to distance learning
* Queen Square: a journey through its buildings & institutions
* First World War at the National
* The Beginning of the End of the Falling Sickness: Epilepsy and its treatment in London 1860-1910
* The founding and early years of the National Hospital, Queen Square
* Gowers, the artist. Sir William Richard Gowers FRS, 1845-1915
* Ladies’ Samaritan Society 1860-2014
* The National Hospital, Queen Square: From Research to Patient
* Queen Square: at Work and Play